Proposals are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with 8th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing 2012. Each workshop provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of collaborative technologies.
A workshop must be full or half-day in length. Unless workshop organizers prefer otherwise, CollaborateCom workshop proceedings will be made available electronically to all conference attendees, and published electronically on IEEE Xplore.
Workshop Proposal Submission Guidelines
For new workshops, proposals should include:
- Workshop title
- A draft "Call for Papers" articulating the scope and topics covered by the workshop
- A brief summary and justification for the workshop, including anticipated benefits to the CollaborateCom community
- Planned activities
- Expected number of submissions and acceptance rate
- Expected number of attendees
- Program chair(s), and, if available, tentative program committee
- A one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant qualifications, including research and conference/workshop organizing experience
For previously held workshops, in addition to the above, proposals must provide the following information, for the most recent incarnation of the workshop:
- Number of submissions
- Number of accepted papers
- Number of registered attendees
- URL of the previous event (should post the previous CFPs)
Please submit workshop proposals by email to the CollaborateCom Workshop Chairs, Anna Squicciarini (email@example.com) and Lujo Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org). All workshop proposals will be reviewed by the Workshop Chairs.
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
- The workshop is within scope of information collaborative technologies and concerns a coherent and worthwhile technical topic.
- The likely impact of the workshop on the target community, including likely high participation.
- Submissions deadline: April 15, 2012
- Decisions communicated: May 10, 2012